The Society called Harborne Tenants Ltd was registered on 15th October 1907 under the industrial and Provident Societies Act 1898 and by Special Resolution passed on 10th April 1940 and confirmed on 26th April 1940 converted to a Company still called Harborne Tenants Limited.
The official document describing the incorporation of the new company and the necessary resolution can be downloaded. Download Incorporation 1940
Financial Statement 2015 - for a 'Dormant' company. Download
Memorandum and Articles of Association 1988. Download