Margaret Grove - Moor Pool History

Go to content

Main menu:

Places > Roads
 


Margaret Grove



 
Margaret Grove takes its name from Nettlefolds wife Margaret (nee Chamberlain), who cut the first sod for the Estate in 1907.

This picture is taken in around 1912 from a little way above Pereira Road junction looking up Margaret Grove towards Ravenhurst Road. Who was the little girl?
 
 
 
 
 
Back to content | Back to main menu