The Titford Brick Company was at Titford, Halesowen, Worcestershire. The first directors were S. Barnett (Chairman) and T. Barnett. The registered office was the Titford Brickworks, Blackheath Nr Birmingham.
In 1908 ‘The Builder’ reported Messrs S. Barnett and Sons (Tipton) exhibit a number of their hard “Terra-Metallic” blue metallic paving bricks etc for footways, stables etc and also blue building bricks. At the back of the same stand “purple” bricks made by the Titford Brick Company Blackheath Staffs are shown; these are of different kinds some being of the usual size and others about 2in thick; some again are of uniform colour and others brindled but all appear to be very hard and well burnt.
At an Extraordinary General Meeting of the abovenamed Company, duly convened, and held at 4 Waterloo Street, Birmingham 2, in the county of Warwickshire, on the 14th day of August 1959, the following Special Resolution was duly passed:
" That the Company be wound up Voluntarily and that Roy Lawrence, A.C.A., of 4 Waterloo Street, Birmingham 2, be and he is hereby appointed Liquidator of the Company for the purposes of such winding-up."
A. E. Barnett, Chairman.